Thursday, April 22, 2010

Website

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~nbenjami

Making my website was harder than I expected because took more time than I imagined. I used Expresion Web. I like "My Wonderful Life" page the best because it has so many happy memories with my friends and I. If I could change something, then I would attach my powerpoint to the appropriate area. My biggest technical challenge was figuring out how to make the little pictures in Photoshop (I didn't know you had you pick a background color first then choose the picture). My biggest design challenge was trying to get everything centered. I will show this site to my parents and friends. I might make another site if it fits the criteria for the assignment.

4 comments:

  1. I loved your website, Nicole. The navbar especially impressed me. Really fun pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your website! The hyperlinks were useful and I loved your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I loved your website! I really liked the colors you used and how you linked your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete